Door dinging idiots.... GRRRRRRRRRR I'm sure i'm not alone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

83beater

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2019
I was at work in my elco putting the address to the metal suppliers (that I've never been too) so I was looking at my phone..next thing I feel is my car move! I get out of f**Ken mad ready to kill someone ..when notice it was my bosses WIFE! that hit ..she was in tears shaking in fear !..long story short .she made a lil dent in the corner and I told her dont worry about it (i must've been in a good mode).because every time I see that only dent on my car.i get so disappointed

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Door dings keep millions of people from driving their classics. Lame excuse. Man up and live. Or die and give the car to the grandkids who certainly don’t give a crap and let them enjoy it. Pitiful really if you think about it.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I’ve got one particular time from 43 years ago that burns my a-s every time I think about it. We’re at a drive-in movie in a brand new car. A family parks beside us with a more door. During the movie the mom takes the little ones to the bathroom, and hits our car. Now the part that makes it so memorable is when they come back, the ignorant dumb b*tch, DOES IT AGAIN . Needless to say I went off on her and her embarrassed hubby never said a word.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Ever been falsely accused> Some b*tch refused to believe I had enough room to get into my truck and accused me of hitting her door while SHE was parked on the white line. I slid into my truck, and told her to work on her parking skills.

Reactions: 1 user

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Because of idiots my wife refuses to go with me to Walmart in my cutlass
People in general are self centered, selfish and are ONLY thinking of themselves. I live in Long Island, NY where just about every other driver is concentrating on something else other than driving !

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I keep saying I'm going to keep a can of aircraft paint stripper in the car to use for retaliation when the door gets dinged.

Never remember to buy a can though.

• Haha
  • Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor