door lock switch terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
does anyone know where i can find a replacement door lock terminal for 87 olds cutlass supreme

1615485726919.png

dd

JimmyCamino

Greasemonkey
Dec 15, 2020
Alexandria, VA
You could probably find them using your favorite internet search engine. I'm more of a numbers guy so I search by part number.

GM Standard Parts Catalog might help. This page shows a 6-way connector with part number 12101916. You can get started with that. Previous page shows the 5-way at 12101915.

GM Parts and Illustration Manuals are structured such that typically the Group for fasteners and connectors are located just after the Group for a particular piece of trim or switch etc. So if nothing comes up with an internet word search maybe by the numbers would work.

Attachments

• connector.jpg
    connector.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 111

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
These are all over the place on the internet; even Amazon
ya the problem is they don't fit the 1987 olds cutlass.one thing I've learn is just because the initial search pops as it fits, once you put in the make, model and year it say it doesn't fit the cutlass. a lot of the
g body parts are made for monte carols and Buicks with the possibility of fitting the cutlass.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Door lock terminals for G-body are the same through 88 at least.

Be careful, some places advertise window switch plugs as power door lock plugs. Why? Stupid, I imagine.

If you get a 3 terminal plug from a Monte door lock, it'll fit your Cutlass. Don't fear that.

Goes to reason, the other G-bodies and B-bodies use the SAME exact part number door lock switch as your Cutlass.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor