door panels interchangeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Just wondering if the door panels from another Gbody would work on my 84 cutlass. They all look like they're based on the same design, just not sure of size differences if any. Just wondering if anybody knows from personal experience. Because I want to go with black interior instead of maroon. Thanks in advance

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
All 2 door G-body's should be the same size. Some Grand Prix's have a different style lower door panel. You could just paint the ones you have.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Alright cool. Eh, because I don't wanna worry about the paint wearing off and all that. And as of right now I only have one armrest. And the top halves are different..lol

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Yeah that's true, now that I think about it.. I think that's what my dad used on some things in his 55 Pontiac. What all can You use that stuff on? Plastics, and vinyls and stuff like that.. Correct?

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
dlo253 said:
Yeah that's true, now that I think about it.. I think that's what my dad used on some things in his 55 Pontiac. What all can You use that stuff on? Plastics, and vinyls and stuff like that.. Correct?

Here's a link to their site if you wanna check it out
http://www.semproducts.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor