Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

p7050

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 21, 2015
I have a 1978 cutlass but the vin tag says it is a 1978 delta 88 it is a drag car and I need some new doors. will the doors interchange. Thanks

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    899.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    991.7 KB · Views: 185

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Not a chance that a door from a delta 88 will fit your cutlass, only 78 to 80 cutlass or regal.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Sounds like your car was stolen in its past. The Cutlass is a A body up to 81 and the Delta 88 is a B Body or full size car, nothing will interchange except for some of the mechanical parts.

p7050

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 21, 2015
Sounds like your car was stolen in its past. The Cutlass is a A body up to 81 and the Delta 88 is a B Body or full size car, nothing will interchange except for some of the mechanical parts.
The person who owned it had a junk yard and turned the car into a drag car so I guess the only doors that will fit are the cutlass and regal 78-80 model I might have read the Vin wrong it was only 8 numbers I think

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
I saw this car for sale on craigslist. It had a big block Olds running alcohol. It was listed as a 455 Olds with a "425 crankshaft." So I guess it's a 425 plus whatever overbore. When I saw it, they stated "No Title." Maybe because of that they figured any 1978 Oldsmobile title would work. If u like the car, I would be wanting a "rebate." It may be stolen. They were the most stolen back in the day. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor