Dr Olds Burnout Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Unfortunately, guys I need to thin out the herd, the 88 is the one going. My Wife hates the car, it was unreliable when she had to drive it. That ruins a car for my Wife. It would stall and my Wife had to run to work. She almost never mentioned it to me. My girls have mentioned it happened a lot. The 88 is getting thin in the rear frame rails and the floor is soft plus other rust. Plus splitting up all my Olds parts makes two crappy cars. The will be driver quality 87/88 grills, passenger side is missing one bar and headlights along with tinted marker lights for sale. Mention parts you want and I will access and pull if worth it. The tail and marker lights are not worth pulling, junk. Interior is a Brougham, split bench couch interior. The new rad, Plymouth Breeze fans and the 350 Olds motor is going in the 70 along with the serpentine belt drive and cruise control. The 2004R trans I am going to rebuild with a bunch of upgrades for the 70S. The headers and exhaust is also going in the 70s.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yeah, I should have bought the nice 87 442 for less than 5 grand, 5 or so years ago. Ironically being a 87, it would cost the same as the 70S to license. Instead of 30 years being the cut off, now 87 is, I was pissed waited for years only to have them change the rules one year prior😡.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor