Drag Car/Road Race Budget Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

db14dcs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 1, 2019
Me and a buddy bought a rolling frame for $200 that we are going to turn into a drag/road race car similar to the ugly truckling that was on Roadkill.
My buddy has a 89 ford bronco that has a 351W that the frame is bent on, so we are going to throw that and a C6 transmission into the frame and have some fun. (I know Ford in a GM shouldn't happen but its a free motor and transmission)

I am almost positive it is a GM frame based off the 9 digit number on the frame.
Is there anyone that can help me determine exactly what the frame came from and what year based of the picture attached? Or a breakdown of what each alphanumeric means?

Frame Number.JPG

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Probably have better luck with a pic of the whole frame...

db14dcs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 1, 2019
We are not looking for it to be great at anything. We are just putting it together to have some fun on the weekends however possible.

db14dcs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 1, 2019
Pagrunt thanks, that is what I figured also from everything that I have seen. I'm really looking to see if it possible to figure out what year the frame is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor