Not open for further replies.

MYOBYDAVE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2011
tri state area
LOOKING TO DO MY DUAL EXHAUST OVER
WAS NOT DONE THE RIGHT WAY BEFORE I GOT THE CAR
NOW IM GOING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY
BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET A COUPLE OF PICS FROM UNDERNEATH SO I KNOW WERE TO GOT WITH IT
GETTING A UNIVERSAL WELD UP KIT SINCE I CANT GET A 2" KIT ANY WHERE
HAVE TO GO WITH THE 2-1/4"

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
MYBOYDAVE said:
BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET A COUPLE OF PICS FROM UNDERNEATH SO I KNOW WERE TO GOT WITH IT

Jegs has a 2-1/2" kit, that's what I have. Fits pretty well. I will get some pics on here tommorow if you'd like.

Reactions: 1 user

ve3oky

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
MYBOYDAVE said:

X2 ... been looking for pics of how people running them, and what the under side like.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Heres my X-pipe 2 1/2 pipes on my 350 motor, charged me $140 total to run it, it was a little ghetto job, no kit needed, he fabed the xpipe right then and there...hope this pic helps...

05e89977.jpg

GBODYLS3

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2011
i just put a pypes 2.5 collector back system on my monte. it fits better than i expected. i got the x pipe system. i also used the grand national type tail pipes. i think they look better than the straight out the back. it came with clamps and hangers which i didn't use. i decided to go with the band style clamps over the regular muffler clamps that came with the system. i also decided to use borla pro xs mufflers in place of the pypes race pro's. the borla's sound good. i have 2 new pypes race pro's i will probably sell if anyone is interested. i guess they are the quietest of the pypes mufflers. they are offset in, center out. if i had a hoist i would get some pictures. i don't know if i can get a picture that would show up on jack stands or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor