Duroc The Family Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I was excited to see this 1981 wagon, until I realized it was a typo......
Not sure where you got wagon from? But sorry to disappoint you. I did assist the exhaust today.
20211010_105717.jpg
20211010_105616.jpg
20211010_105825.jpg
It looked a lot worse than it really is. It ripped the rusted out two bolt flange off the cat, broke one muffler hanger, and rotated the tail pipe. I am not sure when I will get to. I plan to move the car lift from my mother's to my house sometime soon, so I might wait to fix it? I am trying to get my house buttoned back up before the temps get to freezing. That is eating up any free time I have along with my normal busy fall obligations.

Reactions: 5 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Winter is coming.

Honestly I am surprised it hasn't shown up already.....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Winter is coming.

Honestly I am surprised it hasn't shown up already.....
shush! don't say that again, mother nature is listening.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I think that the rainy season started a couple of weeks early here in Seattle. Doesn't usually begin until about Columbus Day (like right about now), and continues typically until the 5th of July (used to be about 40% chance of precipitation for our fireworks shows. I think that with global warming we are now about 20-25% chance of precip), but this year we have had a super dry summer. The rain started about two weeks ago and is not continuous (yet), but enough to tell us that the dry season is over.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Was in response to the link ck80 posted...sorry, guess I didn't quote it
Depending on how you use the board, or the device you use, I guess board software chooses to truncate it in just the right spot to read different, but if you rotate your screen or use a desktop it doesn't say wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor