Eastwood Rust Encapsulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
Just wondering if 1 quart would be enough to do the underside of a g body if anyone has any experience with it or something similar.

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
I ordered some myself to try but haven’t received it yet. I also ordered the chassis black that hutch used to coat his frame. You can go to his video section to watch it. At hutch hiperf.Com there is some great stuff there. I tried it and it works and looks great.

Reactions: 1 user

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
I ordered some myself to try but haven’t received it yet. I also ordered the chassis black that hutch used to coat his frame. You can go to his video section to watch it. At hutch hiperf.Com there is some great stuff there. I tried it and it works and looks great.
I was looking at the chassis saver earlier, think I used it on a cutlass back in the day can’t remember. Anyway think I may just order a gallon of it doubt it will go to waste between me and my friends cars.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Just wondering if 1 quart would be enough to do the underside of a g body if anyone has any experience with it or something similar.
I've never sprayed that product but I can tell you a quart of anything isn't enough to get coverage on the bottom of that car

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor