Ebay 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
The app sucks. Damn thing stopped recognizing my cart and I had to manually re-enter everything from my PC into the app. Not sure if it was worth the $20 of effort and aggravation.

Top tip: In the search bar use seller: immediately followed the sellers name and then put in the keywords from the item you are looking for - this sped things up a lot.

Got a couple of black 90* and 45* 102mm silicone couplers coming, and some more heat wrap and tape (not surpringly things are filling up under hood of the Monte).

Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
I already had the app.

$72 off the fiberglass trunk spoiler, front and rear bumpers that I've been procrastinating on for a couple of months.

Reactions: 2 users

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
GET YOU SOME OF THAT! What a deal. Check out our ebay page. user name southsidemachineperformance
Was tempted to grab the 8.8 explorer swap package.....but it will have to wait until I have the funds.....grabbed a pair of Jegs Weld knock-off wheels instead.

Reactions: 1 user

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks everyone for all the eBay orders yesterday. The shipping guys will be late going to lunch today.

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Don't get on the internet for one freaking day and this is what happens smh. I've been putting off on a new radiator and electric fans.

I did find another 10% off coupon though. This is more valuable than my summitracing 10% off coupon because there aren't any taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor