Ebay fiberglass bumper fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
I have the fiberglass fillers on my 86gn i do not like them. They crack easy and the fit is junk. Next time i will go with abs plastic the fit is much better on my friends car. You get what you pay for.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
86Limited said:
Thanks for the input, kinda funny other people seem to give off the impresion that fiberglass is better and will last longer.

That's why it's always good to ask around first :wink:
I was looking at this place since I couldn't find a better deal http://www.sandkindustries.com/

Their prices are about the lowest I've found and they claim they won't be undersold.....sounds like price matching to me! They're ABS plastic too.

86Limited

Greasemonkey
Sep 14, 2009
The Gunshine State, Fl
looks like a good buy and free shipping on the set. Let me know the results if you end up purchaseing from them and how the quality is. Hopefully Its a perfect fit and no modding is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor