Ebay Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Check this out ! Im thinking this is the lowest mile Malibu in the world.

Reactions: 1 user

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
He's shooting for the moon, but heck how many back in the day, were put away like that either?!? These cars were like the earlier ford falcons or chevy novas, basic transportation that were used hard from day one.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
He's shooting for the moon, but heck how many back in the day, were put away like that either?!? These cars were like the earlier ford falcons or chevy novas, basic transportation that were used hard from day one.
The owner of the upholstery shop that did the seats for my wagon (poorly) said Malibus were mass produced shitboxes. LOL

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
The owner of the upholstery shop that did the seats for my wagon (poorly) said Malibus were mass produced shitboxes. LOL
In reality the whole generation was. But a super clean example like that shows that they can be a quality ride. Hard to find anything vintage that nice. I'm guessing my '81 hasn't looked that nice since a month out fron it's original sales date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor