Eibach lowering springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Will Eibach lowering springs ( 1" drop ) drop the front end a lesser amount ( or at all... ) if you have a light ( no AC, aluminum hood ) front end? I assume the spring rates are speced for cars with heavier front ends which is why I'm asking.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
They raised my 4 door V6 car in the front. It's the 1st pic in my build thread, click below. Not only that, but they're the factory spring rate so not exactly a performance piece as their rep would imply. I don't recommend them at all.
I'll also add that the rears are disproportionately low. The pics of my car to current are rear Eibachs with a 1" spacer block under them, and the front is still high. I'm hoping some tall lower ball joints will fix it.

Last edited:

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
I got em on my 85 and they lowered it just as advertised but it was a much heavier car up front. Who the heck knows if my current springs on my 78 have sagged or not either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor