WANTED El Camino Parts Near TX?

Trader history (0)

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I picked up another G-body that's in need of some cosmetic stuff. I need to 2 rear chrome (?) corner trim pieces for the bed rails.
Also need a tailgate + rear bumper. I'm in the East Dallas area of North Tx.

Any leads from this community are appreciated.

Attachments

• 3A_5 - Copy.jpg
    3A_5 - Copy.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: 1 users

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
I picked up another G-body that's in need of some cosmetic stuff. I need to 2 rear chrome (?) corner trim pieces for the bed rails.
Also need a tailgate + rear bumper. I'm in the East Dallas area of North Tx.

Any leads from this community are appreciated.
rust free tailgate,great cond rear bumper,and 2 corner bed surround trim----678.88 shipped.pm me if ready to buy.ships from right next door in new mexico.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Try partshotline.com if you strike out on here or I think ElCamino Central is a sister site you can go on and see if help is there
ECC has a solid 10-20 members in the DFW area alone, a couple of them have extra parts

Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Thanks for the replys & info. I'll check the other sites out.

I know a guy in Temple TX area that parts/sells g-bodys. He works opposite shifts so I try to only reach out on weekends so I'm not disturbing him. I'm hoping he has a gate or bumper as they're bulky/heavy as far as shipping goes.

Reactions: 1 user

abbey castro

G-Body Guru
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Thanks for the replys & info. I'll check the other sites out.

I know a guy in Temple TX area that parts/sells g-bodys. He works opposite shifts so I try to only reach out on weekends so I'm not disturbing him. I'm hoping he has a gate or bumper as they're bulky/heavy as far as shipping goes.
I live next to Temple, never heard of this guy.

Reactions: 1 user

newmexguy

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
Am in New Mexico, still have the clean metal parts, did find Bed Corners, not perfect, good driver quality condition imho. $59 shipped Money Order via small Flat Rate Box USPS.

Attachments

• 100_7484.JPG
    100_7484.JPG
    345.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_7485.JPG
    100_7485.JPG
    320 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor