el cutlass build, 79 el camino- 83 olds cutlass frt clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professorx1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2012
lane il
This is a car that was willed to my son by his grandma. My cousin tore it up befroe we got it. The frtont clip was trashed the drivers door smashed. the rear was dented in on passenger side. but he still wanted it. I quickly found to fix the elco with used parts would cost me more than a old cutlass with out a engine would. I had a complete drive line out a 87 IROC minus the induction. So we started amembling the parts the motor went in with the trans when the elco clip was off.

SO what I wound up th is a 350 chevy out a 87 Iroc, A holley dominator intake, 600 edel carb, Holley blue fuel pump,flowtech headers, 4 core radiator, trans cooler, 700R4 out said Iroc, manual lock up with lock up in 2 and 3rd, Mote SS springs all around with 2.5 lift blocks in the rear. Fiberglass rear bumper, S10 buket seats, 78 Olds Omega center council, and if things go right a B&M shifter.

Where Im at now is I removed the bed trim ( for sell If someone wants it) and hammered the pinch weld down and weled it to the quaters. By the time I filled it with putty its only a 1/8 at it deepest.

Attachments

• Ebay 8 18 2009 008.jpg
    Ebay 8 18 2009 008.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,869
  • 102312 021.jpg
    102312 021.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,738

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Pretty sweet Cutlamino. 8)
That center console looks great in there.

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona
"....That center console looks great in there......"

X2

Neat project.

Professorx1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2012
lane il
I love this site but i have to log in all the time. some times just to go to the next page. would like to contribute but cant. tryed to adjust prefances on FF but that didnt work now on IE and its doing it after I got this far on post any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor