Electrical Plug Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

SbcJim

n00b
Jan 8, 2018
Afternoon All-
To make a long story short, I am helping a buddy of mine put his car back together. Around 5-6 years ago he pulled his 87 apart down to a rolling frame and was working on a rotisserie restore. He took a bunch of pictures of the interior dash harness, however, those pictures have since been lost. I have attached pictures of the connectors, just looking for a little guidance on where these go. These are all on the passenger side of the interior, under the dash. The car has the ECM removed, he did a 350 Rocket swap with a carb. I'll snap some pictures of the car this weekend. I've tried the Malibu Racing site but haven't been able to track these couple of plugs and the relay down. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor