Empty Trailer going from Ottawa to Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
Sorry for the short notice;

I have an empty trailer (car hauler double axle, full float) going from Ottawa Ontario to Hamilton. Actually departing from Casselman Ontario very late Friday April 5th, and arriving April 6th 2013.

And ofcourse also have the 8ft truck bed both ways.

If you need something transported for cheap, give me a shout.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_2977_zps9cf61282.jpg

hurst1979olds said:
I must know. What is that little car in first picture?

thinking it's a datsun B210 .. 2 door...they where great cars to mod back in the day

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=35250

The coolest little thing I ever owned. It's called MadMazda, and I just sold it to the guy who built it last month. It wasnt "turn-key" enough for what I wanted so it sat for too long. Moving onto something else now.

It used to run low 10's in t he 70's. It was built by a junkyard owner with spare parts, and anhilated everything it lined up against. And apparently it was a real handful to take down the strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor