End of the road for old reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
You asked about GMT800 Tahoes. They are dirt cheap around here. Most have high mileage (200k+) but are great rigs. I'm actually thinking about picking one up and getting out of the revolving door lease junk.

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
Change your underwear for the day instead of changing cars. It's cleaner.

Hmm... Every day?

You asked about GMT800 Tahoes. They are dirt cheap around here. Most have high mileage (200k+) but are great rigs. I'm actually thinking about picking one up and getting out of the revolving door lease junk.

I've known a lot of people who have had them and they always seemed like nice trucks to me. I wouldn't mind having a 4wd-people hauler/tow pig with a little more space and grunt than the Subaru. I'm not in any rush to buy anything but if I start looking for a reliable beater again the GMT800 Tahoes will get serious consideration.

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Change your underwear for the day instead of changing cars. It's cleaner.
Unless just changing back and forth between the same 2 pairs of underwear without washing

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
You want me to wash them too? C'mon guys I'm not Superman...
Well, good news and bad news....

The bad news is we also still recommend you take up washing yourself. (Or at least standing outside in the rain every few months.)

The good news is if you do take up bathing, you can do it wearing the dirty clothes/underwear saving time, water, and soap.

I do not recommend drying yourself in the dryer though.

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
I dont know guys this bathing and washing stuff is all kind of overwhelming. Maybe I'll take it up when I retire...

• Haha
Nov 4, 2012
The title was exchanged the other day but the new owner came today to actually pick up the car. So she's finally gone. Cue that jive *ss Hall & Oates music-

Like I said I'll miss this one a little more than some of the others I've let go, but it was time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor