Engine Building Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2019
It was validated using LS motors, but the same principles still apply. My software was featured in Engine Builder Magazine and was within 2% of actual performance for my N/A 454 SBC NON-LS on pump gas with .8 lift and 310 deg duration producing 700 Hp @ 7200 rpm. I was able to buy all the parts needed after using my software and clearances were dead on. Another benefit is I give the software away for free!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
It was validated using LS motors, but the same principles still apply. My software was featured in Engine Builder Magazine and was within 2% of actual performance for my N/A 454 SBC NON-LS on pump gas with .8 lift and 310 deg duration producing 700 Hp @ 7200 rpm. I was able to buy all the parts needed after using my software and clearances were dead on. Another benefit is I give the software away for free!
I haven't had a chance to download it yet but it does look promising thought the site says trial version. Is the program itself free or is it just a trial?

Mar 20, 2019
I haven't had a chance to download it yet but it does look promising thought the site says trial version. Is the program itself free or is it just a trial?

Yes, I had it as a trial version, but have since changed it to give it away for free. I got so ticked off when Arizona charged me about $100 for a yearly license, made my file every month, and would fine me if I missed, just to have a license for an internet business to sell my software for a measly $29.95. Also to sell online it cost me about $100/yr to have a secured site (https:) so I got rid of that. If you get some adds that pop up when you access my site, just ignore them by closing them out. As it is, it costs me about $100/yr to host the website, but is a drop in the bucket to what I was paying. Enjoy!

Reactions: 1 users

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
^^^^^ you do realise when a potential customer tries to download the trial and/or contact you through that hosting site that a whole shitload of dodgey popup windows crowd your pages off the screen.....

Mar 20, 2019
^^^^^ you do realise when a potential customer tries to download the trial and/or contact you through that hosting site that a whole shitload of dodgey popup windows crowd your pages off the screen.....

Yes, I just mentioned that, ignore them, because I'm not paying for a secure lockbox site. Just remember, I'm giving it away for nothing. Use at your own risk. If you have virus protection, it should catch any bugs. :D

Mar 20, 2019
I'm contacting my website hosting company now to see what the heck is going on with my website with all the pop ups. I did a scan on my website online to see if there were any viruses or adware or malware, and it came up empty. I didn't have this problem when I was using another web hosting company that went out of business and gave me Site 5 by default. I'm thinking they are the ones doing it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor