Engine Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

83hrstolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2018
yeah i saw that chrisfix video, i liked the dry cleaning aspect of it for loose dirt, but for my case i dont think a rag and soapy water will be enough.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
For me blowing off loose dirt when I am going to power wash the engine compartment anyways to get all of the dirt off loose or otherwise seems like a waste of my valuable time.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Maverick's_Monte

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2011
Rhode Island
Saw the Chris Fix video and I picked up a tub o towels; those things worked great. Also, CRC makes a great electrical cleaner; great on electrical parts and connections. Can't remember if that was in his video or not.

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
yeah i saw that chrisfix video, i liked the dry cleaning aspect of it for loose dirt, but for my case i dont think a rag and soapy water will be enough.

Yeah, it might not be good for a *really* dirty engine bay. I do the tub o towels, soapy water, spray wax and trim restore and it keeps my driver toy pretty good. I spend maybe an hour twice a year, and this ones driven a couple times a week.

FAE06083-0C1E-4CD3-AB5C-4B263DD40E45.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor