Engine Compartment Wiring Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Mikester's being sneaky. He's running what looks like a serpentine system. The alternator and the bracket for it are kind of a telltale of sorts. Still very nicely laid out.

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
You Numba Ten Cheap Choilie, it's worth at least 300, not that I'm offering here.

Nick

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
You Numba Ten Cheap Choilie, it's worth at least 300, not that I'm offering here.

Nick
But, $250 of our dollars is still worth more than $300 of that Canadian money with the old women.
careful what you wish for,everyone think's it's easy..
Oh I know it well. My cars are generally clean. One car in particular has sentimental attachment and I'd be willing to eat from any part of the engine bay on it. Then I'd have to kill whoever put the food there.

Speaking of, one factory sticker on a cylinder is showing heat stress, I'm conflicted whether to replace it to look nicer, or, leave it as original....

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Mikester's being sneaky. He's running what looks like a serpentine system. The alternator and the bracket for it are kind of a telltale of sorts. Still very nicely laid out.

Nick
Youre correct. Everythings together now. This is an older picture.

IMG_0042.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I need the purple and gray plastic vacuum lines that run from the heater control box inside to the heater control switch and vacuum ball. Who has them?

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
That's what I figured. I have seen them on newer 90's cars. I'll find some. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor