Engine Dress Up Day !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Under the cover of darkness I work, Well ok not really but while the wife was at work lol

Removed Valve covers filled the bath tub with some warm soapy water washed and degreased them
let them air dry... Ok I used her towel and hair dryer haha

vc4.jpg

vc3.jpg

vc2.jpg

vc1.jpg

Now to find out where she keeps that special red nail polish that cracks should make the working looks like the paint, I used high temp crackle black

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
I'm so dead now haha I found her special nail polish...

vc5.jpg

Calling this one done !!

IMG_0702.jpg

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: 1 user

williamattop

Master Mechanic
Apr 9, 2014
Appleton WI
Great job. That came out really nice.
I cant even come in the house without first washing my hands after working on something let alone bring any parts in.

But thats ok, she isnt allowed in the garage unless she has beer.

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Well since we just got home from the hospital (thought she was in labor) turns out it's just the flu, they were the first thing she asked about when we got home.... She loves them and considering it's my Birthday she said I can live haha just have to tape them off and clear the lettering

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well since we just got home from the hospital (thought she was in labor) turns out it's just the flu, they were the first thing she asked about when we got home.... She loves them and considering it's my Birthday she said I can live haha just have to tape them off and clear the lettering
I'd hate it if I went to the hospital thinking I had the Flu, and they told me I was in labour...
:rofl:

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Kinda funny but I had actually called her just before using that Nail Polish and basically asked how you use it she gave me step by step instructions and told me the brands to use... I just cleared the one side this morning looks sharp and different

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor