Engine Mismanagement System working perfectly? Check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
The picture I posted was in a GM CCC emissions book and was used during the training course and goes into depth about emissions, EGR, EFE, CCC carb and anything that the ecm controlled. A lot of information you won't find in a service manual.

What training course was that? Who conducted it, and what was the purpose of the training?

I might add, the diagram in that picture looks like part of a trick question to find out if someone has any mechanical sense. Because it doesn't make any. (But then, neither do the solenoids on my car, for their purpose .... )

Last edited:

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
What book is that in, and what motor is that for?

What training course was that? Who conducted it, and what was the purpose of the training?

No response. Of course not. Never is for this mysterious book.

In the absence, I'll assume any info in that book did not necessarily come from GM, and may not apply to actual GM products ....

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
No response. Of course not. Never is for this mysterious book.

In the absence, I'll assume any info in that book did not necessarily come from GM, and may not apply to actual GM products ....
You don't think I didn't see the two post you retracted. So my self and any GM Tech back then that received mysterious books that have wrong information from GM according to YOU must have good information in it THAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. Just remember in the future when your looking for help or advice and no one responds ask your self why. Have nice day

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Oh, that's real convenient. No need to back anything up, then.

Flame on, bro.

I did indeed delete those posts, with the reason that they might be wrong, however slim the chance. You could learn from that.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Once in a while I toy with the idea of just junking this thing. That's one useful thing this state will do, they'll pay to have it junked. Then I wouldn't ever need any help or advice with it. :mrgreen:

So meanwhile, bow in the direction of GM five times a day? :unsure:

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
My neighbor is about my age, and his sons have been wanting to buy it, they say because they remember cars of this ilk from when they were kids.

Anyway, things haven't arrived at that point yet. Every time I drive it I come in all enthused, and I'm saying, "I've got to fix that thing up!" Then after a while I'm sitting in here, thinking about what needs doing and the time it's going to take from other things, and I'm saying, "I've got to get rid of that thing!" :mrgreen:

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
I might add, the diagram in that picture looks like part of a trick question to find out if someone has any mechanical sense. Because it doesn't make any. (But then, neither do the solenoids on my car, for their purpose .... )

Note too that this has NOT been removed.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Or, you could list it to sell instead of making beer cans out of it.

Of course, the other thing I consider from time to time is moving. Obviously not as simple as junking it, though. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor