engine tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
Any members on this site in the Waukesha ,Milwaukee Wisconsin area, looking for a place to do a final tune are adjustments on my Olds. I've call a couple shop and no one seem to work on these old school engine with carbs. I even call a place I was consider to have the car dyno the guy says we don't work on those type of engine. WHAT. I have stop guys that I've seen with hot rod when ask were they take theirs car to get them tune, they say sh.t like any shop, its like its a big secret. its Olds 455 with a Edelbrock carb and Hei distributor simple setup. it seem I may have to go to the Chicago area to get it done.

John Wm. Zick

Drag Racer Forever !!!
Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2021
Winter Haven, Florida
Any members on this site in the Waukesha ,Milwaukee Wisconsin area, looking for a place to do a final tune are adjustments on my Olds. I've call a couple shop and no one seem to work on these old school engine with carbs. I even call a place I was consider to have the car dyno the guy says we don't work on those type of engine. WHAT. I have stop guys that I've seen with hot rod when ask were they take theirs car to get them tune, they say sh.t like any shop, its like its a big secret. its Olds 455 with a Edelbrock carb and Hei distributor simple setup. it seem I may have to go to the Chicago area to get it done.
Go to STREET WORKS in the old "BON-TON" plant. Ask for Matt Backhouse. Tell him "John's Dad sent you!"

Reactions: 2 users

John Wm. Zick

Drag Racer Forever !!!
Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2021
Winter Haven, Florida
If I still lived there I could take care of your Olds ....... Unless you want to drive down to Winter Haven, Florida ?????????????

Reactions: 1 user

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
If I still lived there I could take care of your Olds ....... Unless you want to drive down to Winter Haven, Florida ?????????????
thanks john for info ill call first thing Monday, their located only 20 mile from me. I also wish you still lived here,
not a lot of Olds guys everyone going ls

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor