GBOTM ENTRIES - JUN '18 - Four Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2016
Queensbury, NY
I'm sure the New Yorkers all enjoy the "Don't mess with Texas" bumper sticker.
Forgot about that. It came with the car. I have left it all original, except wheels, on the exterior.

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
4 doors- that's different. They never get any respect but anyone with kids can surely appreciate them!
I'm sure the New Yorkers all enjoy the "Don't mess with Texas" bumper sticker.
I was stationed in El Paso and Texans have a lot more in common with NYers than you think. For some NY attitude check out the 4:00 minute mark in this clip. Spidey is from Forest Hills in Queens, NY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

olbugger

n00b
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
This was built in the image of what I wanted my first car to be when I was 16. Did all the work myself.
View attachment 88916
View attachment 88917
View attachment 88918

Here is a pic of my actual first car shortly before it met it's demise in 2014, after sitting in the junk yard for 15 years.
View attachment 88920
This was built in the image of what I wanted my first car to be when I was 16. Did all the work myself.
View attachment 88916
View attachment 88917
View attachment 88918

Here is a pic of my actual first car shortly before it met it's demise in 2014, after sitting in the junk yard for 15 years.
View attachment 88920

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
AHCRAP. here close the entries. Totally dropped the ball in this one. Will have to do the vote thread later. Currently in line at the oklahomastan dmv trying to get my kid licensed. Red state bullshit.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
4 doors- that's different. They never get any respect but anyone with kids can surely appreciate them!
I was stationed in El Paso and Texans have a lot more in common with NYers than you think. For some NY attitude check out the 4:00 minute mark in this clip. Spidey is from Forest Hills in Queens, NY.

at the 19 second mark it looks like a Buick Regal G body getting spun......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor