Permanent Temporary
  • Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Finally put the tire machine and balancer through their paces.

Everything seemed to work fine.

Also, the California Special is done and going home in a couple weeks.

Reactions: 6 users
Nov 4, 2012
My two cents says fix the prohauler. Honestly I wish I could find one. I've been casually on the hunt for a cheap ATV for the last couple months. I've been burning a lot more firewood than I usually do (can't help myself having that fancy "new" Stihl around), and I'm getting tired or carrying it. The Cub Cadet can only go so far into the woods without getting stuck. It's far from a priority but it'd be nice.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
It wasn't a priority for me either. Everyone kept telling me I needed a quad. It was an impulse buy buy it's been really handy. I'll fix it when I get time.

Nov 4, 2012
It wasn't a priority for me either. Everyone kept telling me I needed a quad. It was an impulse buy buy it's been really handy. I'll fix it when I get time.

One of my neighbors (one of the ones I actually get along with) bought one a couple years ago to use for work around his house. He only has maybe 1/2 an acre but seems like he uses it all the time, and not just to get the mail either.

You're totally right about the market on them being inflated too. There are deals out there, but $2-3k for a 20 year old ATV with no title is crazy.

For now I need Regal parts. And there are a few guns I've had my eye on too.

• Winner

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
What the heck is a hippie hammer? I'm 44, never heard that before.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor