• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Okay guys as the build on my 87 cutlass progresses i cant decide on the front clip option. Of course the original is the euro style nose but i also have a 4 headlight version available. Tough choice. Vote and let me know what you think. Keep in mind this will be a black car with the 442 graphics and a diesel

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Go with the 4 headlight clip...then sell me your euro for spares...
Cost prohibitive to ship to Canada...he Drag I'm only 1+ hour south of you lol. I will say, euro clip stuff is getting harder to find. Lucky for me I've taken care of my car and my stuff was in good shape. I've only seen a handful in the yards over the years and usually the header panel itself is busted up, or those parts are snatched first. I have managed to get a spare set of corner lights from a yard car, and a good headlight from Anubis.

Reactions: 1 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Put pics up of both for people who may not know what you're talking about.

-Gonz

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
I'm always on the lookout so for euro front.
at least on my build i think the euro would compliment the style of build more.
87 Teal Blue 442 is dream cutlass!
I do plan plan on painting my car a similar little more modern shade of teal blue.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
sealed beams r the way to go. never have to polish headlights. just throw em out n replace

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor