Evap Case Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
So I have the guts removed from the Evap case & want to remove it from the firewall. I can't remember.... Can I unhook the blend/routing door cables & the case can come out or was there more behind the dash w/hard connections? When I did this before, i worked inside to out because I was doing dash work as the priority. This one is engine compartment concerns so if I don't have to do the interior side it's fewer parts I have to find storage space for.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
oldsofb made an excellent video for this while yanking his 87 442 apart. HVAC case removal!!! There's some electrical and vacuum connections besides the cable that need loosening, but yeah, it's pretty much it.

Reactions: 3 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Excellent. Thanks for posting the video link. I'll have to check out his other videos when I can some time over the weekend.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor