Everyone loves a good Craigslist find

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I like the Craigslist ads describing a rusty 4 door 307 Nova "Numbers Matching" or the ads "All you have to do to fix it is" Well, if it's so simple, why don' you fix it?

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
He wouldn't have a boot in his backyard, but I definitely saw something on the right rear.
Don't think that would stop someone to put on a boot. Just watch Parking Wars.

I think what you guys are assuming to be a boot is actually the stripes on the wheels. Look at the pic near the bottom of page 2 and notice the stripes on the wheels and then look at the first pic again.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks this car could actually be fun with a roll bar, soft top and some 31x10.5-15 mud terrains?

Psuedo jeep wrangler?

Car is pretty local to me. If I had more money and less brains I would offer him $500 and he can keep the wheels. Bolt on some off road tires (probably already has lift spindles), find a rusty TJ wrangler and put the roll bar in this, keep the soft top as is.

Was I dropped as a child or does that sound like a actual decent way to save this?
You live by Waterloo ia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor