exhaust manifold ? and intake on a LS swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

87luxsprt

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2012
POMONA
I was wondering if anyone know if the exhaust manifolds and the intake will work or is a direct bolt on from a 2013 SS camaro to a 2013 truck 5.3 Ls. Friend just upgraded to a FAST intake
Thanks

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Exhaust manifolds: yes. Intake: no. The 5.3 still has cathedral ports heads while the camaro has rectangle ports. And no the heads won't work either. Bores are too small for the valves.

87luxsprt

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2012
POMONA
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Exhaust manifolds: yes. Intake: no. The 5.3 still has cathedral ports heads while the camaro has rectangle ports. And no the heads won't work either. Bores are too small for the valves.

Thanks. I know nothing about interchangeable parts on these LS motor but always here people grabbing ls6 heads or springs cams. And intakes.

And I have a set of 799 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor