REGAL Experiences with Highway Stars, Car Upholstery Guys? Replacement Seat Upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi All. Just wondering if any of you have had any experiences with Highway Stars, Car Upholstery Guys or other vendors in terms of replacement (not overlay) seat covers. I have a lead on some Monte Carlo front bucket cores, but want to re-upholster the seats to match the rest of my interior. Both those vendors offer free swatch samples. If there's another vendor you've dealt with you've had a positive experience with, please let me know. Although the seat covers are not exactly cheap, I figure it'd be cheaper for the upholstery shop to re-skin the seats than have to make custom upholstery from scratch. Any experiences welcome.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I'd like to know as well. I think the seats in my T Type can be re-dyed and look good again, but the upholstery in my GN is shredded, was looking at the highwaystars covers and wondering if they're worth the money.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Well for me I bought rolls of seat fabric and door material years ago for 86-87 Olds 442 in grey and blue. I pay a local guy who has done a really nice job in the past. Having the correct OEM fabric is important for me. I'm not sure if the places you are citing can get the OEM stuff anymore?

Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Highwaystars is a great family run business. I have ordered from them several times in the past, and was happily surprised at the time they took to package my items.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor