Explain your Screen Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
We all have them and some are more obvious than others. What's yours mean?

I'll start. DRIVEN is my screen name on a couple other car forums. I first started using it whan I joined ratsun.net a few years ago and it had a double meaning. First, was to signify that my car wasn't a garage queen and it was DRIVEN every day. Second was a nod to the advertizing campaigned used in the early '80s; "Datsun, we are DRIVEN". It makes less sense here on GBodyForum since my Cutlass only sees regular service about 4 months out of the year. The rest of the time I'm in my 510.

Who's next?

i believe mine is pretty self- explanatory, but in the case anyone cant put the pieces together,

joesregalproject- my name is joe, i have a regal, and it is a project. So, using proper english, it would be "Joe's Regal project".

Let me add another question too. If you could change your screen name what would you choose?

I'd go with NotSure. I'm sure more than a few of you know the reference.

I'd shorten mine, just for ease of logging in, probably to "Buick231" or "Buick3.8", something along those lines.

Ta..Da..the much maligned, often mis-understood, ridicouled, connoisuer of all things A.C.M.E
Wile_E_Coyote.jpg

wile-e-coyote-business-card.png

Of course owning a station wagon, the logical screen name would be "Longroof"...and being that it's a '79 wagon, hence the name Longroof79. I've seen the term used in many car mags referring to a wagon as a "Longroof", so I adopted it. This screen name has been with me on several different forums for the past 8-9 yrs.

Well , mine I would think would be obvious that it is the size of the engine I built for my Monte as in 565 Big Block Chevy but I had videos on Youtube under "565bbchevy" before I joined any forum so I just carried it over. If I used something else it would have Monte in the name but mine is easy to remember and no one else has it.

I joined an local import forum with my local import buddies. Them being honda guys and Im a Oldsmobile guy. I told them I dont have Vtech I have Oldstech. But I kinda wish I stuck with my other forum name. That I use on many others forums Rok_Stars_Bars. Wish it came from when I was in high school about 10 years ago. Playing online videos games like Warcraft II and III. And just carried it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor