Exterior sunvisor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalNite

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 4, 2020
unnamed.jpg

This is the only g body I have found with a sunvisor. I was wondering if anyone on here has some photos of them with visors. I really like sunvisors. But I am on the edge about getting one for my elkie

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
That's wicked!!! Looks like a "Lund" Mostly for the trucks. But maybe at some point they offered for the El caminos?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It doesn't appear to be too aerodynamic. The earlier versions of sunvisors were tilted down and rounded off some. The concept has been around for many years. I don't particularly like that one on the El Camino.

Reactions: 2 users

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Not something I would put on my own vehicle, but these are sweet in a 90s sort of way. Everybody had them on their trucks back then. I wonder if an el camino visor exists with the built in clearance lights........

Reactions: 2 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Not something I would put on my own vehicle, but these are sweet in a 90s sort of way. Everybody had them on their trucks back then. I wonder if an el camino visor exists with the built in clearance lights........

90s for sure. don't forget the fanny pack and pepsi beach blanket. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor