EYE CANDY FOR THE WAGON JUNKIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
I KNOW THIS ISNT A GENERAL DISCUSSION TOPIC, BUT HOLY CLEAN ORIGINAL G-BODY BATMAN... DIDNT THINK THERE WOULD EVER BE A 34 YEAR OLD CAR THIS CLEAN IN CONNECTICUT... hell, my 1980 monte that was given to me by my 88yr old aunt isnt even this nice...NOW IF EVERYONE KICKS IN A DOLLAR I CAN GO BUY IT... LMAO... :rofl:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4377316525.html

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:shock: Oh man, did you have to show us that car...I would buy it if I knew my wife wouldn't smother me in my sleep... :lol:
I'm sure it would easily make the trip southbound. It's tempting...

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Sure. I search for years to find a decent wagon, just to get an old POS. Then cars like THESE show up! :rofl: :blam:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks like my last Malibu wagon, just nicer. :rofl:

sbc383rulz

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2013
Western Washington
Best part about that first one is the NRA sticker lol.
They are pretty much all like mine except nicer! Not that i have a lot of body damage or rust but holy hack job mine was a clusterf*%k when i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor