Facebook Creeping Anyone Else Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
A friend of mine was in the States, I think he was in Illinois and he was told he could pay the tolls by credit card after he got home. He tried to do that and they refused Canadian credit cards so they were real quick sending him a huge fine for not paying....when they go back to Illinois they go in the wife's car. ....

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
A friend of mine was in the States, I think he was in Illinois and he was told he could pay the tolls by credit card after he got home. He tried to do that and they refused Canadian credit cards so they were real quick sending him a huge fine for not paying....when they go back to Illinois they go in the wife's car. ....
The people that manage the Illinois Tollways can kiss the blackest part of my white *ss. I had to run a tollbooth in Chicago when the only open lane would not accept any form of payment. That ended up getting counted as running twice, as that booth was supposed to pay the toll for the following exit. That trip was good for $50 in fines and more than a little profanities said.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

BuickOldsPontiac

Master Mechanic
Oct 14, 2011
Sterling Heights, MI
Yeah. Go southbound on 32; it's on the right by the bridge (after). This one:
View attachment 136042
Kind of ironic that that I just drove the road on my phone, and got that picture given the topic....

Found it. There are two cameras, a commercial power connection, an antenna, the box, and whatever is sitting on top. If I had to guess, it's a weigh in motion scale. There is a set of them on RT-1 in Delaware and this is looks similar, although a bit simplified.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Found it. There are two cameras, a commercial power connection, an antenna, the box, and whatever is sitting on top. If I had to guess, it's a weigh in motion scale. There is a set of them on RT-1 in Delaware and this is looks similar, although a bit simplified.
I'm pretty sure it's a tag reader; it looks the same as the ones on trooper cruiser trunks.
Has anyone seen the little black cars (Prius and Versa) with the 4 tag readers rolling around?

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
These?
GEM.jpg

• Haha

roger1

G-Body Guru
Aug 23, 2010
San Angelo, TX
I wish FaceBook would die! I absolutely HATE it.
I have a totally fake ID and a Yahoo email address that I just use for crap like that. I just have the fake ID because people I know insist on putting stuff on there and telling me to look at it. Can't stand it. Poor excuse for a way to share information.
I haven't ever and wouldn't ever put any of my personal information on it.

GO AWAY!

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor