Factory 455 Exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
if your looking for new, check out thorton. i have their cast iron w/z manifolds on my 79 calais with a 455. its nice working with fresh iron instead of old rusted stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Not even sure how long the LS bandwagon will last since GM is already phasing out LS engines in new cars for the gen 5 LTs. Some of the LS guys are already complaing that supplies of cheap junkyard LS engines are starting to dry up.
I just recently heard that they won't fit a G body.

I have a set of W/Zs I'd let go if the offer is good.
On a BBO, yes, SBO, no.

DJHull

Master Mechanic
Apr 28, 2015
Lansing, Mi
I am looking for a set of 455 manifolds. True Duels not with the crossover Blocked. TIA
I got a set from Dick Miller Olds. He will polish them for an extra $100 or so. He also sells a set of metal plates to help with air flow. One on each side and you need two exhaust gaskets. Forgot how much I paid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor