Factory stereo repair contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB87442

Apprentice
Nov 27, 2021
Cartersville, GA
Wanted to share this contact for factory stereo repairs. I sent mine to him because the tape player wouldn’t work and while I was trying to trouble shoot it, I did something to mess it up further and it would only turn on for about 5 seconds then the sound would go out. This guy fixed it, and it’s operating good as new again. I would definitely recommend him if you’re having any problems with your stereo.

hope this helps someone out!

AC22BAFE-FF59-4E7A-84AF-8DC792B1BEE4.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

mwjoyce78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 10, 2018
New Hampshire
I used this company in LA. Replaced a couple of the internal circuit boards and also did the tape deck repair. About 1 week turnaround and the pricing was fair.

Radio used to crackle like crazy, now it doesn’t. Always good to have a few options. Owner is named Al.

Corvette Radios
(337) 466-0895

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
just curious, what did you guys pay for this? (ballpark is ok) Actually looking at getting into this, 🤓 wondering if itll be worth it or not.

mwjoyce78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 10, 2018
New Hampshire
just curious, what did you guys pay for this? (ballpark is ok) Actually looking at getting into this, 🤓 wondering if itll be worth it or not.
I paid ~$200 all in. I think (from memory) the initial ‘fee’ was $95.00. 1 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor