Famous! In Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

83beater

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2019
I just came out to the South OC Cars & Coffee, and the U.S. editor for Daytona came over and was just totally geeking out on the wagon, and asked if he could shoot it for a magazine feature. He shot it later that weekend, and I saw him today at the show, and he had two copies of the issue for me.

I’m still amazed how it all came together myself! :)
Cars and coffee still around? In oc? Lol

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I see the dirty white boy in there. Your woody wagon does look mint.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
That's cool! Chit! The stainless fuel line paid off. :giggle: That thing made it into print pretty quick like. When one of my cars got featured I had to wait over a year and a half before the issue came out. So no need to go all pro-touring on that thing now. Just leave it alone.

I think my Dad's car (36 Ford Custom) was in the same mag about 10-12 years ago. I do know it was a Japanese Mag and the entire story, like yours was in Japanese. THey found him at Viva Las Vegas at the Rat Rod and Custom show on the rooftop parking garage there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
That's bad *ss I'm jealous

I thought I could read a little Japanese. It's strange they are calling you "Wan Dum Fuc".

I must be rusty..... Or maybe that's Chinese? :doh:

JK. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor