FART CANS ON A G BODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
monte olrac said:
What do you get when you combine redneck and ricer exhaust?....Smoke stacks with farts cans on the end (with the flapper) and im going to do it in my monte just because, also I just ordered a boomarang antenna and 2 whip antennas on ebay for $6.95. who's with me?
dont forget the curb feelers and the long horns on the hood. oh and the balls hanging from yer trailer hitch.

monte olrac said:
What do you get when you combine redneck and ricer exhaust?....Smoke stacks with farts cans on the end (with the flapper) and im going to do it in my monte just because, also I just ordered a boomarang antenna and 2 whip antennas on ebay for $6.95. who's with me?

Daddy likes!

supkylesup said:
oh jeez
im going to get a new exhaust tomorrow and you just gave me the best idea
after im done ill go to autozone and get
a spoiler
a stearing wheel cover
some neons
some pedals
and deffinetly have to get some stickers
gah my car will be the fastest thing on the road
ill have to race everyone
even that dodge viper i saw today
ill have the fastest 84 cutlass ever!!!!!!!
i cant forget to get the stickers though
dont want to lose 20 hp
VTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha but no really that would be ridiculous
i hope nobody takes that seriously

You know a NOS sticker gives you 30hp, right?
:rofl:

beermonkey9417 said:
monte olrac said:
dont forget the curb feelers and the long horns on the hood. oh and the balls hanging from yer trailer hitch.

god help me if i ever see a boomerang antenna, curb feelers and long horns on a gbody. Cadillacs and lincolns need only apply..... maybe an occasional 88 or 98 also.

I had a "fart muffler" on my 86 cutlass salon,had the stock 2 inch exhaust,gutted cat,and a cherry bomb glasspack at the rear,actually sounded mean,gave a good roar when the secondaries opened and had a nice idle sound and at low rpms.

Attachments

• IMG-20140324-01136.jpg
    IMG-20140324-01136.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG-20140324-01140.jpg
    IMG-20140324-01140.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor