Fast and Loud Elcamino Smooth powerful ground pounding torque

Trader history for Barney color (0)

Barney color

Barney color

n00b
Jan 26, 2019
lexington Oklahoma
First of all I want to thank G Body Forum for letting me post my Camino herel
If you want a dependable daily driver that will get you where you want to go in a hurry then look no further,
This car--truck is a dual purpose vehicle. It has the feel of a car from the drivers seat and the versatility of a truck,
I love old school hot rods., Tons of Torque and tire shredding acceleration without having to spool up your twin turbos or
hit the little button for your weak ls motor.
This car has it all, looks, performance, custom fabrication, a smooth set you back in your seat comfortable ride and brakes
that will stop on a dime.
I bought this car because I needed a truck but I like the feel of a low slung car as well.
So far in the time that I have owned it I have used it a dozen or so times.
I went to buy and pickup a new riding lawnmower the other day and could not let the guys at the store
load it in the back of the camino.
I did not want the bed scratched. Holy crap, why have a truck if you are afraid to use it.
So here is your chance to get a great build at a great price.
The car cost nearly 18000 to build. I am selling at half the build cost and then I am going to
go buy a truck that is scratched up and that I am not afraid to scratch a little more,.
Speaking of that I would entertain a truck as a trade so let me know what you have.
thanks
Danny. 405-620-2850

Attachments

DRIVEN

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
Owyhee County
You may want to try again with the photos. I only got tiny thumbnails when I clicked.

Mechanical details?

melloelky

melloelky

Royal Smart Person
Oct 22, 2017
mass
have i seen this car for sale before?maybe a month ago?the ad said something about getting divorced or something?

69hurstolds

69hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jan 2, 2006
You may want to try again with the photos. I only got tiny thumbnails when I clicked.

Mechanical details?
It's a Hot Wheels? Maybe actual size. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H G-Body Cars for Sale / Trade 0