Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
What's your favorite G-Body? (I left a few of the sub-species out for brevity's sake.)

aside from my own cars, i'm partial to the wagons. i like wagons in general but a mid size wagon looks good and i dig those best. too bad they didnt make more of them. a wagon with a GP front end would look pretty nice IMO.

Yeah, I've got a soft spot for the wagons as well. I learned to drive in a '78 Cutlass Wagon (and my '80 Monza). It gave it up when it got rear-ended and the rusted out frame corners let go, and the bumper went sailing. :shock:

That and dad had a '82 or '83 Malibu wagon, factory 4-spd and buckets he sunk a 402 into. Went to car shows throughout high school w/ that one. Wish I knew what happened to it. :wink:

my favorite g body.

My favorite g body is the grand prix cause i own one. I think that they all well built cars and that people are retarded when they ask em if i want to sell my cutless. That gets old after the 15th time I heard that.

Welcome 87gpfreak!
I'm a GP guy too, glad to see some traffic start to roll in! 😀

(Hey, contact me at [email protected], your signup email bounced!)

i like all g bodys,i to have a big soft spot for them wagons,i couldnt fnd one so i bought an el camino and i love that car and wouldnt give it up for nothin

• Optimistic
Reactions: 85montecl
I like my 85 Monte the best myself :lol: . This may be because it is what i am building but all of them make nice rides.

best G-bodies

Regals and Cutlasses are by far the best looking G-bodies. Especially H/Os and GNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor