FB MARKET PLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
One of My BIGGEST pet peeves is going on market place and seeing some moron post a vehicle who doesn't put the actual asking price, instead, tricks you on clicking on his/her ad by posting an incorrect price. They often use $1234, or if they are asking $14,000, they will post $1400 ect ect. But that's fine and dandy, because there is also an option to report the ad, and click INACCURATE DESCRIPTION, and within 30 seconds the ad is GONE. Love that option

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
It's not just FB Marketplace. Craigslist was the worst at it. Ill take FB Marketplace over Craigslist anyday of the week and twice on sundays.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It's not just FB Marketplace. Craigslist was the worst at it. Ill take FB Marketplace over Craigslist anyday of the week and twice on sundays.
Disagree.

People on FB are 100x lazier than craigslist ever was, and have 10x more tirekickers.

At least on craigslist they opened and read the ad. FB lazy fu €ker5 send 100 questions without even opening the description and only read the title, when all the info is there if they just read it.

Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
What is this "Facebook"? Can I buy it at a book store or is it a mystical world one can live in? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
When changing your oil you let it drain over the face, then into the catch pan.

This does two things, first it conditions the hair, and then, to clean off your face you press it into the pages of a notebook.

Collectively, that is your facebook. Well, not really, but the version above is one helluva lot more useful than the real thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
lazy fu €ker5 send 100 questions without even opening the description and only read the title, when all the info is there if they just read it.
You just described 99% of my craigslist experiences.

• Agree
  • Haha

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
For me on Market Place the more I try to define my search the more crap comes up that has nothing to do with it.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
What is this "Facebook"? Can I buy it at a book store or is it a mystical world one can live in? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
You're better off not knowing...

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
My Kijiji ads are getting single word responses from tire kickers; usually in the form of a number (I am assuming it is an offer) without a period or question mark.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I agree, market Place is 300% better than Craigslist, there will never be a "perfect" system, still beats 3 lines 3 days for $30 newspaper ad days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor