• fbwagon5.jpg
    fbwagon5.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 281
Reactions: 1 user

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
"1983 Chevrolet Malibu “Classic” station wagon. Runs, drives, stops. I drive it 5 days a week. Small block 350, new water pump and thermostat, *NO A/C* (compressor and condenser are missing) good tires, clean interior (no radio) & the tint has seen better days but it looks good on the outside. Driver side exterior is nice and straight, passenger side has some dings and dents. Paint isn’t great. Needs tailgate latch. Cool g-body that you don’t see many of. Clean title in hand & ready to go. Will consider trades for 5 speed car with A/C "

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Doesn't look like a bad wagon for the dough. I'm sure being an Arizona car it's pretty solid as far as rust is concerned. We don't know what's underneath the paint though. :unsure:

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
You know, Jack, I'm a skeptic. I've seen more than a few old cars for sale in the south/southwest that were born and lived in the salt belt. I guess their owners found something better after leaving the frozen northland. Not saying that's the case here, I'm just cautious until I see 'em myself.

$2700 for a drive-it-home wagon isn't bad, but probably a tough sell in AZ with no working A/C

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
If it wasn’t the other side of the country, I’d be real interested. 3 years ago when I was looking for a wagon, I would have found a way to get it.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
at least the plumbing for the evap is still in place....

not a bad car,an pricing isn't bad as far as east coast prices go (if no rust issues), but I guess all the painted chrome and smooth interior panels just make me feel that something is just a little off about this thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor