Fed Ex tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
So I order a double/bubble flare kit through Ebay and I know the vendor is in MI and when I see the tracking saying it was picked up in Clinton TWP which is probably less than 10 miles from my house I figure I will get it fast, but apparently it is going on a little detour first, from here to TN to IN then probably to Ohio then maybe back here.:blam:

Tracking details
FedEx tracking #789835249187
  • Sep 17, 2019
  • 1:03pm PDT

• Arrived at FedEx location
  • INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241

• Sep 17, 2019
  • 12:06pm PDT

• Departed FedEx location
  • MEMPHIS, TN 38118

• Sep 16, 2019
  • 1:40pm PDT

• Picked up
  • CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48035

• Sep 16, 2019
  • 10:12am

• Tracking number provided

Kemper1976

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
About a month ago I had an eBay item shipped via FedEx. The item was coming from Georgia, then delivered to some random address in NJ, then showed up in Kansas 2 days later.Total time in transit was about 10 days. Box was almost destroyed but the contents survived.

I can’t speak for everyone but I’ve had a lot of items arrive late and/or damaged from FedEx

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yeah, frustrating to say the least. Not the first time and won't be the last that happens either... Some computer programmer forgot to add an extra couple lines of code to see if a package is going to the same end terminal as it began. So instead it has to travel to the closest "hub" then be sorted. SMDH

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Hahaha

I know. I had a UPS item ship from just outside Atlanta. About 2 hours west of me by car. Went to Atlanta, then to California, and then back to Atlanta....then to me.

What are you gonna do? At least it didn't get delivered out in L.A. somewhere.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just ordered a pizza, you guys got me worried so I declined delivery and will go pick it up.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I've been luck with FedEx delivering Summit orders in less than 24 hours from when the order was placed. But I've had them, UPS, & USPS send packages on national tours.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
FedUp lost lots of my stuff over the years and the attitude was they couldn't care less. Then I got a gem of a driver who actually cares about his deliveries. Now I get everything and he gets a Christmas tip.

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
FedEx has always been lousy for me. Either their tracking is inaccurate or their logistics is terrible because according to their tracking I've had several packages make complete circles around the city.

Lately UPS has been really bad too. They used to be great, but the past few months my packages have been arriving at 8:00-8:30 pm or later, several have been delivered a day or two late, and three of them have been delivered to the wrong house. And I've been getting other people's packages delivered to my house. I don't know what the deal with them is lately.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
For me I don't have any issues with Fed Ex and I am not waiting on what I ordered I just thought it was strange that they would ship it to other states when it was so close to it's final destination to begin with.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
And how about Amazon Prime delivery service? By me we get either an actual Amazon truck or a Ryder rental. Either way the truck slows down and tosses the package in the general direction of your door. If you are lucky it will be at the right address.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor