Fed Ex tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
And how about Amazon Prime delivery service? By me we get either an actual Amazon truck or a Ryder rental. Either way the truck slows down and tosses the package in the general direction of your door. If you are lucky it will be at the right address.

We get the Amazon vans but some of the prime deliveries have been in regular unmarked cars, what I assume are personal vehicles. It's kind of odd, I never know who the hell is pulling up to my house.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
We get the Amazon vans but some of the prime deliveries have been in regular unmarked cars, what I assume are personal vehicles. It's kind of odd, I never know who the hell is pulling up to my house.
Those unmarked cars are the suckers-I mean contractor delivery drivers for Amazons outsourced delivery service (who by the way are on the hook for everything & anything with out legal/finacial support if anything happens on the routes.) I'd rather see USPS, UPS , or FedEx drop kick a priceless vase into my front yard before an unknown Amazon contractor coming to the house.

Nov 4, 2012
Those unmarked cars are the suckers-I mean contractor delivery drivers for Amazons outsourced delivery service (who by the way are on the hook for everything & anything with out legal/finacial support if anything happens on the routes.) I'd rather see USPS, UPS , or FedEx drop kick a priceless vase into my front yard before an unknown Amazon contractor coming to the house.

Well that's just wonderful... :blam:

carl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2017
I can almost see the Amazon whse/hub from my place & the stuff will go out 730 am & get to me at 730 pm. must get loaded first & burried in the van. They been good so far, actually all them been ok. Prob gonna loose my transmission mount coming tomorrow

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
As we speak I have a package that shipped via fedex on Monday. Tracking says it is due next Tuesday. 20 to 1 odds says I get it tomorrow. Their tracking is always conservative to my address for some reason.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Well I have something through FedEx that was supposed to be here last Saturday. On September 5th, it was in Winnipeg, Manitoba, a 6 hour drive with the Destination carrier. Even if it went to Regina, Saskatchewan, a 1.5 hour drive, it should have been here. I may have to contact someone.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Having worked for one of the major carriers..........ALL packages go to hubs..........sorting hubs............the hubs are located
at strategic points throughout the USA...............Memphis, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Newark, Indianapolis, etc...
Packages are loaded destined to the hubs then sorted, and then sent back to the corresponding closest locations.
This is done in containerized freight.
No carrier can nor will look at your specific package and decide which way is best to send it. It is all done by zip codes
and computerized barcodes.

Individuality for your package does not exist, Logic does not play into the system.....it is done on a programmed calculated basis
by each company now. So be happy if it's there on time and if it's not, file a claim for shipping reimbursement. Complaining will
not change company policy and procedures. Trying to figure it out will just cause you more confusion. It's the way things are.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
another Fex, waiting on an $18,000 settlement cheque for a client. I was out of my office yesterday when they left a card which had the box ticked for me to pick it up. I went to the termial today and was told the package was out for delivery. I pointed to the box the driver ticked and told them to tell the driver to return so I can get my package. I was told that the triver tried to deliver it on Dec 6 but that is BS cause no card was left...the mangager sais they would get a courrier to get eh package and cll me when they were going to deliver it. Before I go back to my office Fex tried to call 3 times but never left a message....sure glad I let the manager know what I thought of the company when there was a line waiting to get their packages.

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Home Dupa shipped me some stuff. I am still waiting. How's this for honesty?!?
Exception

• Dec 10
    6:49 AM

We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.
    Uniondale, NY :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor