Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCoysRevenge

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 28, 2020
Hello everyone, I am wanting to put a set of fender flares on my Camino similar to the ones on this Regal but other than this car I really have no reference. Have any of yall ever put flares on your gbody, if so I would love too see them please. Before you say anything I know this may be seen as blasphemous but I don't really care I just love the "widebody" look. Thanks!

Attachments

• wide buick.jpg
    wide buick.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,479
Last edited:
It's not blasphemous, it's just not a Monte.

The blasphemy is doing that to an otherwise nice looking Regal. Fender flares and widebody are not the same. Widebody looks good in most cases. Fender flares only look good on a truck.

My Regal is not a truck but I do have fender flares on it.
And ground effects.
IMG_20200507_183513690_HDR (1).jpg

I love the car 565bbchevy, wish I could just throw a set of GNX flares on but with the different wheel wells unfortunately I cant. I intend to buy the body kit with the front bumper, ground effects, and roll pan to make it all flow better also.

The flares are a little too big in my opinion. It’s not that they’re too wide, they just hang too low over the tire. And that front air damn makes no sense. The car is square and it’s round. Almost looks like it’s for a monte ss. I think with better fitment it would look good. You don’t want it to look just tacked on.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kiko and Rktpwrd
That Regal is disgusting.

But have fun:

Fleming 442 I did actually consider a 2JZ for a while but I have ended up going the turbo 6.0 route instead for financial reasons lol. But ya I guess I am going for the fast and furious style, just curious if anyone else had this weird idea too. I did manage to find this, little less overdone.

Attachments

• 91772907fa7678fb78c58407ca1588cc.jpg
    91772907fa7678fb78c58407ca1588cc.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,574
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor