Status
Not open for further replies.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Does anyone know what year and/or model these lights came on:

10EE1FA7-0D6D-4056-9BA8-46ACB3B0C4F2.jpeg

I looked everywhere and cant seem to find replacements when searching my year and model.

Thanks as always!

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Those are cornering lamps from a Regal. They were an option so not every car got them. I doubt that anyone makes reproductions of them. Mostly found on highly optioned cars such as limited's.

They work like a headlight when you actuate the turn signals with the headlights on.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Those are cornering lamps from a Regal. They were an option so not every car got them. I doubt that anyone makes reproductions of them. Mostly found on highly optioned cars such as limited's.
Ah. Thank you. That explains why i cant find them. I will keep trying ebay etc but i havent even seen many regals online with them installed

Who knew my regal was so fancy. Lol

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
I would think it fits 81-87 but I can't confirm that since the Hollander doesnt provide interchange info for cornering lamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor