Finally got a chance to make a show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huen79H/O

Apprentice
Jun 5, 2018
I finally got a chance to make a local car show that was at here are a few g bodys and a favorite of mine from when I was a kid
20180915_183948.jpg
20180915_183538.jpg
20180915_183501.jpg

When I was taking a pic of the white 442 I noticed the owner and it was the lovely lady that sold me my car in all hustle and bustle I forgot to take a pic of my car when we where there
20180604_193031.jpg

Here is an old one
The previous owner grandson stop at the car and was telling me his grandfather had one like this before he passed away then we figured out that mine use to be his grandfather
The he family is glad that I am driving the car and my family is now enjoying it

Reactions: 10 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I love my car, but I would trade it for LEE #1 in a heartbeat. I was born about 30 years too late to catch the show on TV new, but I watched the hell out of the reruns.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor