finally some old pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
finally some old pix of my current ride

I added some pictures from 1998, prior to and one after her repaint in 1998 by the prior owners. I need to get some current pix before I start working on her, sadly she needs fresh shooting of paint, but we'll get there. Pictures are in my gallery along with the 87

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
whoops the gallery isn't linked to my screen name, here we go

81Cutlasspainted.jpg

81Cutlass6.jpg

81Cutlass5.jpg

81Cutlass4.jpg

81Cutlass3.jpg

81Cutlass2.jpg

81Cutlass1.jpg

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
85_SS said:
Looks great - nice touch with the Hurst Olds wheels... 8)

not H/O rims, those are factory "argent" alloys, been on the car since new, I think the RPO was N76, if I was at home I'd know for sure

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
actually wasn't even limited to Calais
RPOcodes.jpg

whoops that is too small, tonight I will enlarge and crop the section I want. that is the 1981 spec guide, seems photobucket is going to change the size for me

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
85_SS said:
Cool.... was 81 the last year that wheel was offered?

from everything I've read, yes, in 86 through 88 another N78 wheel was offerred.
latealloys.jpg

I found a rather interesting listing for 84-88 for a styled sport wheel (N66) that I have never heard of, anyone have an idea?
81WndwStckrhghlght.jpg

yes that is a copy of my window sticker
also according to my spec book N78 was offerred on EVERY 81 Cutlass model even the Cruiser, how cool would those look on a wagon?

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: N66 was the Chrome and black SSIII, my 86 had those, how embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor