Firewall Holes/Grommet

Status
Not open for further replies.

YungFlip43

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2018
Feel free to move to another section if necessary. For anyone looking for a grommet for the passenger side hole the ECM wiring routes through, Speartech sells one for $10 on their site (free shipping).

My question is now (and I'm only asking because I'm at work and I'm not sure if anyone else obsesses over their car when unable to do anything about it) does anyone know if that hole is the same size as the holes on the driver side? I've removed the cruise control switch and changed my brake switch to run my TCC wire correctly. I have my PCM wires running through the other hole which I'm assuming the speedo was going through and iThink that grommet is missing. If so I'm going to order more for those. By the time iGet the correct answer ill probably be home to checc for myself. But at least i gave some information in this post so it has some importance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor